Laser Engraving Solutions
When it comes to quality and quantity laser engraving and precision cutting, QAQ are no strangers. Our highly skilled team of engineers and designers have many years of experience with both the products and the machinery and have refined the process in order to deliver the most stunning pixel-perfect laser engraving solution.
We can provide laser engraving (also known as Etching) for areas of up to W= 2000 mm x H = 3000 mm.
Engraving/ Cutting Materials:
- Australian Compressed Hardwood (Weathertex)
- Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
- Acrylic – Perspex®, Plexiglas®, Euromir ® (Coloured Acrylic Mirrors)
Advantages of Laser Engraving:
· The laser uses a beam of light as the engraving tool; no part of the machinery actually touches the material being engraved.
· Laser engraving or etching produces a permanent, crisp, highly detailed mark, engraving images at up to 1200 dots per inch.
· The engraving quality is unmatched for reproducing graphics.
· Our system provides an extremely fast way to customize products, by creating a jig to hold products in place we can engrave multiple pieces at once.
Whether you are looking to engrave on a wood-based material or plastic, you can trust QAQ to deliver amazing results.
Or call 1300-0-SCREENS (Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm)