Welcome To QAQ Decorative & Privacy, Screens & Panels
Decorative screens add privacy, shade, interest and beauty to the interior and exterior of buildings, and are becoming increasingly popular as a method of Home Improvement. Whether it be a professional landscape, DIY house improvement, interior design or architectural and commercial building, QAQ Screens and panels provide visual drama and decorative style. They also provide a practical solution in partitioning open spaces, creating a simple sunshade, or providing much-needed privacy; the creative possibilities are only limited by one’s imagination.
QAQ is the largest manufacturer of decorative screens and panels within Australia. Based in Melbourne, we are a wholesale manufacturer with a vast, national distribution network. We distribute to both large chain and boutique businesses, and cater to the needs of their markets with either standard or exclusive designs as required; "A Screen for every space and every place".
HEALTH ALERT - COVID-19 18 March 2020
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recently declared the Coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency of international concern.
In an effort to minimise risk to our employees, sub-contractors and customers, QAQ Decorative & Privacy Screens / Panels has implemented the below in conjunction with advice from WHO & Department of Health (DoH) to combat the risk of Coronavirus:
• Wash hands frequently with soap & water or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
• Practice respiratory hygiene when coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into closed bin and clean your hands as per above.
• Maintain social distancing by upholding as least 1.5m distance between yourself and other people
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with your hands as you can transfer the virus from surfaces to yourself.
• Avoid shaking hands or touching other person/s.
• We recommend you minimise any non-essential domestic or international travel.
• Where possible reduce face to face meetings to phone hook ups, if meetings are required, only have the essential person/s in attendance.
• Avoid large gatherings, particularly indoors.
• Toolbox talks are to be held outside.
• When conditions permit, open doors and windows to let fresh air in.
• Ensure all air conditioning units remain up to date with their quarterly servicing.
• No non-essential visitor/s to site.
• Our cleaning suppliers have been contacted to increase the level of cleaning especially with high contact points. Should you not feel this increased level is met – please advise Head Office.
Please see below extract from the DoH website regarding self-quarantine after returning to Australia from overseas:
“Staying at home means you:
• do not go to public places such as work, school, shopping centres, childcare or university
• ask someone to get food and other necessities for you and leave them at your front door
• do not let visitors in – only people who usually live with you should be in your home
You do not need to wear a mask in your home. If you need to go out to seek medical attention, wear a surgical mask (if you have one) to protect others.
You should stay in touch by phone and on-line with your family and friends.”
Key symptoms of COVID-19 are:
• Sore Throat
Where to Buy